Shenzhen Kailianda Group consists of the parent company Shenzhen Kailianda Investment Group Co., Ltd. and its holding subsidiaries Shenzhen Rongdao Investment Co., Ltd., Huizhou Kaiheng Investment Co., Ltd. and Huizhou Lifu Industrial Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Kailianda Investment Group Co., Ltd., the parent company of the group, was established in Luohu District, Shenzhen on October 17, 2006. It has gradually developed from a company engaged in the sales of guarantee business, computer communication technology development, technical services and communication terminal equipment. Investment in real estate business, material trade (construction materials purchase and sales); communications, communications products and high-tech investment; information consulting and import and export business supplemented by comprehensive industrial companies. In the past 12 years, Kailianda Group has achieved a lot of achievements under the leadership of Chairman Chen Yunsheng:
1. In 2011, the first phase of the land cooperation agreement was signed with the Teapot Economic Cooperative of Tangwei Village, West District, Huizhou Dayawan District, Laowei Stock Cooperative Economic Society, and Songshanxia Cooperative Economic Co., Ltd., and the three villages totaled 93833 by bidding and auction. M2 land was transferred to Huizhou Kailianda Investment Co., Ltd. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of our company). The project is located in Tangweishan Municipal Park, which covers an area of 872,000 square meters (about 1308 acres). It is surrounded by parks on three sides and has a flat terrain. The total area of the project is 497,833 square meters, of which: the area of construction land is 93,833 square meters, and the east area of Tangweishan Municipal Park on the south side covers an area of 404,000 square meters. The Tangweishan Municipal Park is seamlessly integrated into the project and has become a private back garden for the project. Due to its superior geographical position and high profitability, many well-known real estate companies such as AVIC Real Estate, Country Garden, Jindi and Evergrande have contacted the company to discuss cooperation matters. After many investigations, our company selected Evergrande Real Estate Group. As a partner of our company, Triangle Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. signed a cooperative development agreement on October 29, 2016.
2. In 2016, it signed a second phase of land cooperation and development agreement with the Teapot Economic Cooperative of Tangwei Village, West District, Huizhou Dayawan District, Laowei Stock Cooperative Economic Society, and Songshanxia Cooperative Economic Cooperation Co., Ltd. to jointly develop a total of 24,151 m2 of land in three villages. The preparatory work for the recruitment and auction is underway. In addition, the above three villages have reached an agreement on cooperation with the land of about 50,000 m2 for the third phase of the land.
3. In 2016, the company established Fengshun Rongguang Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. to develop and construct the “Jinhewan Garden” (tentative name) project located on the bank of the Beijiang River in Fengshun County. The total land area of the project is about 16984.65 square meters. With a plot ratio of 6.0, the net profit is expected to reach 200 million yuan.
4. In 2017, signed a cooperation agreement for the development of village enterprises with Hongtian Village, Xinyi Town, Huiyang District, Huizhou City, to jointly develop about 1,500 mu of land in the village.
V. In 2017, the company arranged special personnel to negotiate land cooperation projects with Changbu Village, Dongpu Village, Xinfeng Town, Dongyang County, and Donghe Village, Pinghai Town, Huidong County, and reached preliminary cooperation and development intentions.
6. In 2018, the company signed a village-enterprise cooperative development agreement with about 543 mu of land in the village of Shipookeng, Yanzao Village, Lushan Town, Huidong County. In January 2018, the project company Huizhou Lifu Real Estate was established. Limited.
At the same time, the chairman of the company, Mr. Chen Yunsheng has successively invested in the establishment of Shenzhen Fubang Real Estate Management Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Baolin Investment Co., Ltd. and Huizhou Baolin Investment Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Fubang Real Estate Management Co., Ltd. was formerly known as Shenzhen Baota Petrochemical Co., Ltd., formerly affiliated to Ningxia Baota Petrochemical Group Co., Ltd., and in August 2006, the Group began to reinforce its external institutions and branches based on the autonomy of each branch. The shares of the enterprise are withdrawn and transferred to the shareholders of the local company, and they operate independently and are responsible for their own profits and losses. Shenzhen Baota Petrochemical Co., Ltd. and Ningxia Baota Petrochemical Group have achieved strategic advantages and complemented each other. In the business, the Group has given strong support and cooperation to Shenzhen Company. In 2005, it established an associate company “Zhuhai Baota Petrochemical Co., Ltd.” in Zhuhai. The company is mainly engaged in the production and operation of petroleum and chemical products. The total investment of the project is 4.3 billion yuan, which is listed as one of the top ten projects by the Zhuhai Municipal Government.
Mr. Chen Yunsheng, the chairman of the company, pays close attention to the work, and cares for the employees. In order to provide high-quality meals to the employees, the company invested and established Shenzhen Cuiyuefu Catering Service Management Co., Ltd. on October 12, 2016. More than 100 people, and free of charge for the grassroots of the community at the beginning of the first month of the month, this move has been well received by the community.
Mr. Chen Yunsheng, the chairman of the company, also has a deep research on Buddhism, and has always used the good deeds as the motto of life. Mr. Chen Yunsheng has donated money to the temple many times and actively participated in the construction of bridges and schools in his hometown, improving the living standards of the local people and the learning conditions of the students.
“Bao Jianfeng has been grinding out and plum blossoms have come from bitter cold.” Under the leadership of Chairman Chen Yunsheng, the company has gradually developed from a single industry company to a diversified group company with real estate investment and development as the mainstay and high-tech industry. Shenkai people are rooted in Shenzhen for 12 years. They have experienced together in the same boat. They are in the same boat. Shenkai people are not afraid of difficulties and obstacles. They are not proud of their achievements. They are not afraid when they encounter setbacks. They will be on the road in the future. The more the war, the more brave.